Discussion: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 19 of 19  |  Show  posts at a time
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 10 2012, 10:43 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2012, 10:43 AM EST
Here's a section where we talk about who Elena should choose. Share your opinions. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 10 2012, 10:53 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Stefan.After everything,Stefan is still the one for her.They love her.She loves both.But Stefan and Elena are meant to be.Stefan isn't selfish,he cares about everyone Elena loves and his brother. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 16 2012, 7:21 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2012, 7:21 PM EST
"Stefan.After everything,Stefan is still the one for her.They love her.She loves both.But Stefan and Elena are meant to be.Stefan isn't selfish,he cares about everyone Elena loves and his brother."
THANK YOU! all these people talking about damon and elena.. yes you finally see the good side to damon.....but does anyone remember season one? when they first fell in love.... he was so in love with her and stil is...hes not selfish hes trying to protect her by not being with her. i watch every episode hoping they will get back to the way the used to be. i love damon, but thats his character. hes a badass... and yes he can be sweet.. be elena and stefan are ment to be, he'd die for and she'd die for him.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 18 2012, 6:59 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 18 2012, 6:59 AM EST
I'm neautral between who she should choose, but I see your points, you two. Yes. I do remember S1. How could I forget that? I finally got caught up with VD yesterday. Now I know what everyone is talking about when they say the whole, not being with Elena because he hurt her, thing. Before I got caught up, I thought he had moved on, but now I see that he does love her. He's just afraid to get back together with her, because if he let's himself show his true feelings and stuff, he says he'll be in pain from all the pain he caused her. I feel for him now. And now he knows that Damon loves her too. And he acts like he's okay with it? I was predicting a fight between those two guys over her. I guess I was wrong. But I'll have to wait for the next ep to see if I really am wrong or not. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 24 2012, 2:02 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2012, 2:02 PM EST
I think that she should be with Damon. I thought Elena should be with Stephen in season 1, but then they just weren't as cute together after he got all crazy with the human blood in season 1. After the road trip Elena and Damon took to Atlanta in was clear to me that Damon and her are meant to be together. the latest episode I have seen is season 2 ep 9 so if they get together later on I haven't seen it, but I've been watching painfully hoping that they will just stop being stupid butts and be together! I was mad when Stephan and Elena had a their fake fight I thought it was for real and then Damon and Elena could finally be together, but it wasn't, but it didn't take long for Stephan and Elena to break-up for real. I know Damon and Elena will get together eventually, I just hope it's soon because I can't wait any longer!

P.S. sorry for the little rant...heheh...
2  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
5. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 24 2012, 3:45 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2012, 3:45 PM EST
I agree! I mean, at first I wasn't sure about Damon in the beginning, and then we get to S3 after everything Stefan did. And now i'm starting to read the books, and I think they should be together. I'm hoping that the show will be differant than the books. I'll cry if they kill him off in the show like they did in the book, seems how, I've been reading out of order. Stupid library doesn't know how to just get in the beginning before getting in the last few series books. So when I first read it, I was like, what the hell is going on and who the hell is who? Y' know? Anyway, i'm up for, as some people call it, Dalena. I do suggest though that you totally watch the DVDs or go online and watch TVD. It'll be faster. I did it with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Now i'm doing it with True Blood. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

nr18
6. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Feb 29 2012, 3:34 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 29 2012, 3:34 PM EST
obviously she should choose damon. because he is hotter and stefan has a block head, and looks like an xbox player. nobody wants that. and stefan changes his mind on her all the time, and nobody would wnat that either, damon is constant love for elena. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Mar 3 2012, 3:27 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2012, 3:27 PM EST
you say that stefan isnt selfish well did you see the lateset episodes where he almost killed her on the bridge 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
8. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Mar 4 2012, 11:40 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 4 2012, 11:40 AM EST
I know I have. I'm totally mad at Stefan for almost killing her. And to top it off, he has hurt her so many times. But Damon would never hurt Elena. He loves her too much. I think Stefan has become selfish and Damon is the one that Elena should totally choose. She loves them both, I think. I just don't want the same thing to happen that happened in the book series. She should choose Damon. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
9. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Mar 19 2012, 10:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
I don't know, I mean Elena and Stefan so cute and perfect... But then when Damon first came to MF he was so bad and he changed cus he loves Elena.. and yea i dunno.... Both ? Or she can end up with Elijah and I take Damon and Stefan.. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
10. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Mar 19 2012, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Haha. Yeah. I don't think Elijah would want to hurt Elena. Ever. But I find Elena and Damon so cute together with all those season 3 scenes of them together. Damon is like...I don't know...her dark knight. Lol. Stefan is just bad ass and I don't like him much anymore, but there are times when I feel bad for him. Like when Rebekah stabbed him with a crowbar. I hate her. She's like, a total *****. I swear, I like Klaus more than Rebekah. I kinda have a new respect for Klaus. He doesn't want Elena dead and he stopped Rebekah from biting her. And he's being nice for once. He even saved Caroline's life. He could've just let her die, but he didn't. He actually cares about some, I think. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 19 2012, 7:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
"you say that stefan isnt selfish well did you see the lateset episodes where he almost killed her on the bridge"
ummm ARE YOU DUMB!??!!! Stefan saved her life. If it wasnt for him she'd be dead like her parents! & What about the million and one things that Damon did to her, and her brother, ...and the rest of the town. Yea No!....Stefan and Elena all the way! Stefan loves her more than anything and if Elena chooses Damon then Im done.. I always said Elena over Bella but at least Bella knew wtf she wanted!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
12. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 21 2012, 8:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
I'm not dumb, but it's so obvious that Damon loves Elena. He would do anything for her. And it's obvious that Elena doesn't care what Damon did in the past to anyone. The present Damon is who she cares about. I think she might even love him, since she kissed him in Heart of Darkness. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
13. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 27 2012, 3:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
Both, Katherine did it. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
14. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 27 2012, 3:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
I love you. You are so correct. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
15. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 27 2012, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Season 1 is over, if you didn't know. -________-
Do you find this valuable?    
ElenaandDamonForever
ElenaandDamonForever
16. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
Apr 27 2012, 4:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2012, 4:05 PM EDT
Thanks for loving me for being correct. I know season 1 is over. We're in season 3 and i'm all caught up. Lol. What do you mean by 'Both. Katherine did it.'? Do you find this valuable?    
Luv.sick.Nelly
Luv.sick.Nelly
17. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
May 1 2012, 6:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 1 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
I agree with you, Stefan & Elena characters belong together. There is a drastic difference between Love & Lust, her attraction to Damon is understandable, but I feel more love between Damon and Stefan than Damon and Elena...... All is well as long as Pure love prevails. Do you find this valuable?    
Luv.sick.Nelly
Luv.sick.Nelly
18. RE: Who Should Elena Choose? Damon or Stefan?
May 1 2012, 6:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 1 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
We're talking about fictional characters agreed. However our connection to it is based on how real can be for any of us in reality...... ( Lets say she chooses Damon, on the Basis that what he's hott, has a badboy edge, reckless, he is straight forward. He acts impulsively. He has control at times and he cares deeply- den in d face of trouble he acts out without care or remorse mostly. ) ( Stefan grow from having no control as defined as ( The Riper) - He works hard to subdue and overcome that part of himself. He knows its easy to turn off his humanity instead he suffers and pushes through the pain to overcome, in order to be sum 1 worthy of true Love) I'm sorry I respect all the characters in their ups and downs, but in good or bad Stefan suffers his compassion shows deeply. ) on that note its Stefan all the way...... 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)