Discussion: Vampire Diaries Convention in the UKReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
Vampire Diaries Convention in the UK
Jun 20 2011, 9:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 20 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
Did anyone attend Rogue Event's Insurgence Convention in Birmingham earlier this month?

It was AWESOME! Paul Wesley & Zach Roerig give the most amazing hugs! Being able to spend time with them in small groups & getting personalised autographs made my year! I can't wait until the next one, I have my ticket already *waves it in the air* Don't take my word for it, see Paul & Michael Trevino's tweets. Paul promised to come back next year & bring Ian too!

Don't miss out on meeting the Vampire Diary cast at the next convention - get over to www.rogueevent.co.uk to book your tickets - they move fast!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Vampire Diaries Convention in the UK
Jan 7 2012, 10:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2012, 10:22 PM EST
"Did anyone attend Rogue Event's Insurgence Convention in Birmingham earlier this month?

It was AWESOME! Paul Wesley & Zach Roerig give the most amazing hugs! Being able to spend time with them in small groups & getting personalised autographs made my year! I can't wait until the next one, I have my ticket already *waves it in the air* Don't take my word for it, see Paul & Michael Trevino's tweets. Paul promised to come back next year & bring Ian too!

Don't miss out on meeting the Vampire Diary cast at the next convention - get over to www.rogueevent.co.uk to book your tickets - they move fast!!"
Hey, just wondering how did you pay for the event, because me and my friends want to go, but you can't pay by credit card or debit card but you have to send the money off, we were just wondering if you had too send the payment off or bank transfer it? If you could get back to me it would be really appreciated :) my email address is Jodie.nation@gmail.com thank you x
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)