Discussion: WOWReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
WOW
Mar 13 2010, 3:49 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 13 2010, 3:49 AM EST
Wow i just can't belive a tv show could be so GREAT!!!! 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
jules-edwin
jules-edwin
1. RE: WOW
Mar 13 2010, 3:40 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 13 2010, 3:40 PM EST
"Wow i just can't belive a tv show could be so GREAT!!!!"
I know what you mean.I love this show so muuch,that i would do about anything to see all episode.
Do you find this valuable?    
Tally312
Tally312
2. RE: WOW
Mar 14 2010, 11:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
I know right! I first didn't think the show would be very good cuz I don't like dramas, but it wasn't what i expected. It turned out to be amazing and I try to watch another episode any time that I can. I even watch them over and over and never get tired of it. I can't wait to see the next episode! Do you find this valuable?    
jules-edwin
jules-edwin
3. RE: WOW
Mar 14 2010, 1:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2010, 1:55 PM EDT
"I know right! I first didn't think the show would be very good cuz I don't like dramas, but it wasn't what i expected. It turned out to be amazing and I try to watch another episode any time that I can. I even watch them over and over and never get tired of it. I can't wait to see the next episode!"
I am sill waiting for Children of the Damned,and still waiting and still it can't be aired.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)