Discussion: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Posted Anonymously
When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Feb 15 2010, 5:12 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2010, 5:12 PM EST
So the story line isn't matching up for me...
Cathrine turned Stephan and Damion, right?
Question: WHEN?
because if she did it before she was captured, than what about the verbaine?
and if she was captured after biting stephan, than how could he drink the verbaine? wouldn't it have killed him or something? since he was already a vampire.. ?
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
chickyrocks2016
chickyrocks2016
1. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Mar 18 2010, 2:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2010, 2:37 AM EDT
Because she loved them and wanted to be with them forever and so she turned them and then got caught so then she is gone......

K we can keep this up I have seen every eapsode
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Apr 3 2010, 10:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2010, 10:35 AM EDT
They must of had vampire blood in their stream and Katherine most of gave them some of her blood before she was taken away. I read in a spoiler that after Katherine was taken away Stefan and Damon got into a fight just like in the books and killed each other. When they wake up they were vampires. It was said in the show that you have to drink human blood to complete the transformation. It's suppose to reveal at the end of season one what really happened. I can't wait! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Apr 4 2010, 6:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2010, 6:53 AM EDT
"They must of had vampire blood in their stream and Katherine most of gave them some of her blood before she was taken away. I read in a spoiler that after Katherine was taken away Stefan and Damon got into a fight just like in the books and killed each other. When they wake up they were vampires. It was said in the show that you have to drink human blood to complete the transformation. It's suppose to reveal at the end of season one what really happened. I can't wait!"
I hope so as this issue about when they were turned is really bugging me! lol
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
luvprue2
luvprue2
4. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Apr 6 2010, 9:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 9:01 PM EDT
"They must of had vampire blood in their stream and Katherine most of gave them some of her blood before she was taken away. I read in a spoiler that after Katherine was taken away Stefan and Damon got into a fight just like in the books and killed each other. When they wake up they were vampires. It was said in the show that you have to drink human blood to complete the transformation. It's suppose to reveal at the end of season one what really happened. I can't wait!"
According to Stefan, both he and Damon were turn when they were killed trying to rescue Katherine from the tomb. Since both of them died with Katherine's blood in their system, they awaken as vampires.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Apr 7 2010, 3:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
If you read the books and watch the t.v show some things are different.... In the books Katherine pretends to commit suicide and on the show she is "locked" in the tomb.... In the book Elana kills Katherine and on the show Katherine ends up being in Chicago for all these years Damon thought she was in the Tomb.... So you know in the books Elana also has a 4yr old sister named Margaret and that is totally different on the show......I love both the show and the books so whatever happens on the show is fine with me cause they have the 2 sexiest men playing Damon and Stefan. Do you find this valuable?    
luvprue2
luvprue2
6. RE: When did Cathrine turn Stephan and Damion?
Apr 9 2010, 8:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2010, 8:30 AM EDT
"If you read the books and watch the t.v show some things are different.... In the books Katherine pretends to commit suicide and on the show she is "locked" in the tomb.... In the book Elana kills Katherine and on the show Katherine ends up being in Chicago for all these years Damon thought she was in the Tomb.... So you know in the books Elana also has a 4yr old sister named Margaret and that is totally different on the show......I love both the show and the books so whatever happens on the show is fine with me cause they have the 2 sexiest men playing Damon and Stefan."
In the book, Caroline is Elena's antagonist,not her friend like on the show. Meredith,and Bonnie are Elena's friends. However, I know it's the show is different from the book, I wonder how Stefan, and Damon's father died in the book,and hope they explain his death on the show..
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)