Discussion: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time
luvprue2
luvprue2
Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Feb 10 2010, 6:27 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2010, 6:27 PM EST
Stefan told Elena that him and Damon was turned when they died trying to save Katherine . He said that when they tried to get Katherine out of the tomb, they were both shot,and when they awaken they were both vampires,since they both died with Katherine blood in their system. Stefan also claim that their father had put vervain in both their food, which led to Katherine being expose as a vampire. However, if their father had put vervain in 'BOTH' their food, than wouldn't Katherine had been expose as a vampire sooner? Plus, in the flaskback Damon wanted Katherine to turn him. So isn't it possible that Damon might have been turn first, and therefore lied to Stefan about how he was turned?

Comments , views and opinions are welcome.
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Feb 21 2010, 12:52 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 21 2010, 12:52 PM EST
When did he ever say that the father had put vervain in his food? All that happened was, the father slipped Stefan vervain after he had "exposed vampire sympathy", and after that, she was exposed because she tasted his blood. Damon never said anything about it. I think what happened is that Catherine had been sharing blood with both of them, and they still had some in their system when they died trying to save Catherine. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
luvprue2
luvprue2
2. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Feb 23 2010, 9:57 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 23 2010, 9:57 AM EST
"When did he ever say that the father had put vervain in his food? All that happened was, the father slipped Stefan vervain after he had "exposed vampire sympathy", and after that, she was exposed because she tasted his blood. Damon never said anything about it. I think what happened is that Catherine had been sharing blood with both of them, and they still had some in their system when they died trying to save Catherine. "
Stefan had told Elena that his father had put vervain in their food, unbeknowing to him. I think Stefan just assume that his father had put vervain in both of their food. I do not think he was sure. However, in the flashback shown, we do not see Katherine feed from Damon, since they were interrupted. So we really do not know. When Damon had fed Elena some of his blood, Stefan told her it would be out of her system within 24 hours. So if it take 24 hours for the blood to leave anyone system, and Katherine might have fed on Stefan the night before she was capture, than wouldn't her blood have left his system the following night after she was capture? Katherine didn't get to feed on Stefan the night she was capture, therefore she didn't get to replenish his blood with her own, so it seem like her blood would have left his system since it had been more than 24 hours.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Mar 1 2010, 6:32 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 6:32 PM EST
Ok Stefan's father slipped some vervain in a drink he made for stefan because he thought that stefan might know a vampire because of the way he had talked to his father and showed sympathy for the vampires. The whole 24 our thing was because it was such a small amount of blood. THat whole they were shot trying to get in the tomb thing i didn't know. In the books Catherine had gone to both the brothers in one night and shared blood with both. Not quite 24 hrs later she told them what she had done and that she couldn't just choose one of them. So they told her to choose cuz they didn't want to share her. The next morning they woke to find she killed herself and they blamed each other, got swords, and Damon killed Stefan. Then as Stefan was dying Damon walked and stood over his body then Stefan killed Damon. they had such a large amount of catherines blood that 36hrs later it was still in their systems. So i had wondered how the TV series was going to turn them into Vampires. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
luvprue2
luvprue2
4. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Mar 1 2010, 7:27 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 7:27 PM EST
"Ok Stefan's father slipped some vervain in a drink he made for stefan because he thought that stefan might know a vampire because of the way he had talked to his father and showed sympathy for the vampires. The whole 24 our thing was because it was such a small amount of blood. THat whole they were shot trying to get in the tomb thing i didn't know. In the books Catherine had gone to both the brothers in one night and shared blood with both. Not quite 24 hrs later she told them what she had done and that she couldn't just choose one of them. So they told her to choose cuz they didn't want to share her. The next morning they woke to find she killed herself and they blamed each other, got swords, and Damon killed Stefan. Then as Stefan was dying Damon walked and stood over his body then Stefan killed Damon. they had such a large amount of catherines blood that 36hrs later it was still in their systems. So i had wondered how the TV series was going to turn them into Vampires. "
I wonder how too. I do not believe Stefan's story to Elena. I think that Stefan believe it, thou .

I think that Damon might have been a vampire prior to Stefan getting shot,and he was the one who turned Stefan.
I think Damon and Stefan's father might have been the one who shot them. Did you see the way Damon looked at his father's grave in "fool me once? Damon looked sad,and guilty.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. are damon and stefan real vampires
Jul 10 2010, 9:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2010, 9:58 AM EDT
i want to be a vampire so yes 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
xblulover2x
xblulover2x
6. RE: are damon and stefan real vampires
Aug 6 2010, 3:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2010, 3:43 AM EDT
I'm not sure Do you find this valuable?    
luvprue2
luvprue2
7. RE: are damon and stefan real vampires
Aug 9 2010, 11:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 9 2010, 11:30 PM EDT
"I'm not sure"
Interesting enough, it was actually Stefan who was turn first. It was Stefan who killed his father (not Damon) , and it was Stefan who got Damon to drink human blood. Damon was ready to die, but Stefan talk him out of it. But I have a bigger question : Who put Emily's spell book in Damon and Stefan 's father's grave?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
xblulover2x
xblulover2x
8. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Aug 11 2010, 2:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 11 2010, 2:56 AM EDT
I think damon 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jules-edwin
jules-edwin
9. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Aug 11 2010, 6:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 11 2010, 6:31 AM EDT
"I think damon "
i don't think it's Damon,because he was also looking for it,to bring Katherine back from the tomb.Damon was the only one that wanted to be turn as a vampire.That's why he was that mean toward Stefan.That's why Damon was also dissapointed when he found out that Katherine had turn Stefan too.I think that Stefan got turned first,while Damon was fighting it of.Stefan started feeding and later forced Damon to feed on human blood
Do you find this valuable?    
xblulover2x
xblulover2x
10. RE: Who was turned first?: Did Damon lie to Stefan?
Aug 13 2010, 10:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
I think damon Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: are damon and stefan real vampires
Feb 10 2011, 10:07 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2011, 10:07 AM EST
"Interesting enough, it was actually Stefan who was turn first. It was Stefan who killed his father (not Damon) , and it was Stefan who got Damon to drink human blood. Damon was ready to die, but Stefan talk him out of it. But I have a bigger question : Who put Emily's spell book in Damon and Stefan 's father's grave?"
their dad said that he would carry the book to his grave in the flash back and thats why stephan and elaina dug out the grave.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)